Friday, August 28, 2009

Spiritual Warfare

Spiritual Warfare 2 Timothy 2:3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. Life will always consist of conflicts & spiritual callings attract spiritual attacks. Some of the conflicts may come as fighting others opinions, bad attitudes, bad spirits, persecution, hindrances, or spiritual oppositions. You need to know who the enemy is. And it is a little five letter word; satan. Now if you have the attention of our enemy satan, you will also have God's attention. If God is with us, then who can be against us? A battle always precedes a breakthrough Remember in Isaiah 41 Fear Not. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear but, of power & of love & of a sound mind James 4:7-8A (7) Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. (8) Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. The Bible teaches spiritual authority over all powers of the enemy. Jesus used God's Word to fight the enemy and Jesus rebuked satan in Luke 4:12-13 (12) And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, you shall not tempt the Lord your God." (13) Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time. Always be on guard and ready for satan attacks. If you do mighty things in Jesus name, satan doesn't like it. And if you let your guard down the enemy tries to sneak in and attack. Pray and fast. No body wants to really hear this It's a lie of satan himself. Teaching if you don't hear about satan attacking he will not attack you. That is a lie right out of hell itself. 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. The enemy will gain advantage if we remain ignorant of his devices and war strategies 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. I don't want you to be the way I was and did. Thinking if I put God on a back burner satan will leave me alone. I don't ever want to be out there again without having God close. And I don't want you doing it either. Another trick that satan uses also to confuse us is that he comes as an angle of light 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder! For satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. You should never panic, the Holy Spirit is always with you. And He will rise up with in you if you only stay on guard. The whole time I wrote this, a thought was placed in my head, I don't want to be attacked that's is a given but, if I do guess who is there to help. My God, my Big Brother, & the Holy Spirit is there as I'm staying ready and on guard. Psalms 68:1 Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him. Like it says "LET GOD ARISE"!!!!! As long as you and I live satan will use what you see, what you hear & you feel against you and me. Stand on the thing that can never be shaken or changed, and that is the Word of God. Jesus used it. The Apostles used it. Hebrews 6:12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. GOD WILL DELIVER YOU FROM THE ATTACKS IF YOU WILL REMAIN STEADFAST. Stay in His Word. I will close with 2 Timothy 4:17-18 (17) But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. (18) And the Lord will deliver me from every work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen! God Bless, Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: