Sunday, August 9, 2009

Prayer Request

I would like for the readers of this blog, would pray for Auntie Donna Lareau, she is getting over cancer but, she had a stress test & she brook her femur. So, they had to go in & have surgery on it and her hip. She is in rehab right now. Also, for Essie Brooks she is also fighting cancer, and the meds. are working one way & causing problems another way. Both of these women are wonderful people. They believe in God. I've know Essie for all my life. She also knew my great-great grandmother, my grandmother, great Uncle Kenneth, and my mom. She is beautiful inside & out!! She is like the bible women in Proverbs 31, & they will call her blessed!! Auntie Donna I met twice and she is also a very fine lady. Thank You, In Christ Name AMEN & AMEN Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: