Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rev. Londa Picard

A Heart That Delights To Do HIS Will Jeremiah 32: 38 - 40 38) 'They shall be My people, & I will be their God; 39) 'then I will give them one heart & one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them & their children after them. 40) 'And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put My fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from Me. Ezekial 36: 26 & 27 26) "I will give you a new heart & put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh & give you a heart of flesh. 27) : I will put My Spirit within you & cause you to walk in My statues, & you will keep My judgment & do them. Ezekial 37:26 "Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, & it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them & multiply them, & I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. It does take two to have a covenant with the Lord. Both parties of the covenant must be faithful. Unfaithfulness of either party will beak the covenant. Israel did not live or obey the Convent. They disobeyed the covenant and so it was broken. Jeremiah 7:23 "But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, & I will be your God, & you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you that it may be well with you." Jeremiah 11:4 "which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying Obey My voice, & do according to all that I command you; so shall you be My people, & I will be your God,' In the new covenant it was with the Genitals as Israel did not believe. The new covenant we still need to obey God. God gives us a secure covenant. We find favor and we should always be in fellowship with him. If we disobey the covenant we will break it, God does His part in the new covenant and gives us a guarantee that we have faithfulness from God and it is also for man. You need to understand this of the new covenant. The Church in the beginning did not understand the New Covenant & did not know what it really brings. The Holy Spirit is unceasing, all sufficient of every thing. The Holy Spirit is a worker. In Jeremiah, it is explain and announces the New Covenant. Jeremiah had clarified of it. It comes down to that we hear & put right before God. God is unchangeable & he promised us that he will be unchangeable. He is faithful to His Word. HE wants our fellowship with Him. Ezekial 34:25 - 26 25) I will make a covenant of peace with them & cause wild beasts to cease from the land; & they will dwell safely in the wilderness & sleep in the woods 26) "I will make them & the places all around My hill a blessing; & I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. Ezekial 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you & cause you to walk in My statues, & you will keep My judgments & do them. Ezekial 37:26 "Moreover I will make a covenant to peace with them, & it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them & multiply them, & I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. The terms of His covenant of peace, He will put His Spirit within you and will cause you to walk in statues. God gives us the New Covenant and away to keep it by the Spirit. He gives us away to OBEY Him & to have fellowship with Him. Just think about that for a minute. He gives the New Covenant to us & He gives us the HELP to Obey by the Holy Spirit. If it wasn't for the Spirit we could not Obey. The HELP of the Holy Spirit! God gives US AWAY & SHOWS US THE WAY BY A HELPER. WOW Amen & Amen In Christ Name

No comments: