Monday, August 10, 2009

Health Care Before Government

Well the white house is scrambling around with Heing & Hawing around the counseling of all the options that will be out there for people if they're terminally ill. At the end of life so on & so on. They are not deigning that it isn't in there, that they only would like to give all options for the terminally ill, for any person near the end of life. The News showed the difference in the cost & that the health care system would lose money. That was on the evening news tonight August 10,2009. The White House and our government thinks we're to stupid to know the difference in all of this. I'm not how about you?? The News said it would be the your doctor doing it. I have a friend who has Pulmonary Hypertension (her immune system goes down when she takes the flu shot) that will not take the flu shot, so when she gets a cold or other things (she does not go out into public because of her Pulmonary Hypertension; her doctor had to refuse care for her because she choose not to have the flu shot. It is already happening guys; wake up. The government is not in it for the best thing for the person but for the cost of it. Yours & my life isn't worth much to them. Same way as funding Abortion, taking away from people who does have health risk to fund Abortions. Do you enjoy your taxes doing this. Planned Parenthood is still one of the riches companies in the world. I know I risk my own life saying these things here on the internet. BUT RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG. And no I do not have anybody funding me. This is only a part of my ministry is to let people see the truth. That is all!! Thank you, In Christ Name Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: