Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I know that I have put a lot of information on this blog about what is going on in our Government. I was blessed to be born & raised in the state of Kansas, my family goes back just in this area to the 1850's. They came from the East. Nothing is known to much before that time. I know this is God's World & I know satan is trying to destroy America from the inside out. I just want to inform people of what is going on so, they can either get prepared for what is going on or fight for their rights! That is up to the person! I do not receive money to run this ministry. It is what God has placed on my heart to do. I want my readers to be informed. I also place twice a week teaching from the Bible on God's Word. So, thank you my readers!! Take what will help you & leave the rest.

No comments: