Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A LETTER FROM YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER! > > The following words come from the heart of > God. After all > God loves you, and He is the Father you > have been looking for all your life. > This is His Love Letter to you! > > My Dear Child, > You may not know me, but I know everything about you. (Ps > 139:1) > I know when you sit down and when you rise up. (Psalm > 139:2) > I am familiar with all your ways. (Psalm 139:3) > Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew > 10:29-30) > For you were made in my image. (Genesis 1:27) > In me you live and move and have your being. For you > are my offspring. (Acts 17:28) > I knew you even before you were > conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5) > I chose you when I planned creation. (Ephesians 1:11-12) > You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my > book. (Psalm 139:15-16) > I determined the exact time of your birth and where you > would live. (Acts 17:26) > You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14) > I knit you together in your mother's womb. (Psalm > 139:13) > And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm > 71:6) > I have been misrepresented by those who don't know > me.(John 8:41-44) > I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression > of love. (I John 4:16) > And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. (I John 3:1) > Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. (I > John 3:7) > I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. > (Matthew 7:11) > For I am the perfect Father. (Matthew 5:48) > Every good gift you receive comes from my hand. (James > 1:17) > For I am your provider and I meet your > needs. (Matthew 6:31-33) > My plan for your future has always been filled with > hope.(Jeremiah 29:11) > Because I love you with an everlasting love. > (Jeremiah 31:3) > My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the > seashore. (Psalm 139:17-18) > And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17) > I will never stop doing good to you. (Jeremiah 32:40) > For you are my treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5) > I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my > soul.(Jeremiah 32:41) > And I want to show you great and marvelous things. > (Jeremiah 33:3) > For if you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. > (Deuteronomy 4:29) > So, Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your > heart. (Psalm 37:4) > For it is I who gave you those desires. (Philippians 2:13) > I am able to do more for you than you could possibly > imagine. (Ephesians 3:20) > For I am your greatest encourager. (2 > Thessalonians 2:16-17) > I am also the Father who comforts you in all your > troubles.(2 Corinthians 1:3-4) > When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. (Psalm > 34:18) > As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to > my heart. (Isaiah 40:11) > One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I > will take > away all the pain you have suffered on this > earth.(Revelation 21:3-4) > I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, > Jesus.(John 17:23) > For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. (John 17:26) > And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. Jesus > died so that you and I could be reconciled. (2 > Corinthians 5;18-19) > His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you.(I > John 4:10) > I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. > (Romans 8:31-32) > If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. (I > John 2:23) > And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. > (Romans 8:38-29) > When it's time for you to Come home and I'll throw > the biggest party heaven has ever seen. (Luke 15:7) > I have always been your Father, and will always be your > Father. (Ephesians 3:14-15) > My question is....Will you be my child? (John 1:12-13) > I am waiting for you. (Luke 15:11-32) > > With Love, Your Father, > Almighty > God Thank you Gerry for mailing this to me

No comments: