Saturday, July 17, 2010

BEE STING

> This information may be something to remember, as this
> season will soon be here again...
>
> It might be wise to carry a penny in your pocket while
> working in the yard... BEE STINGS !
>
> A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both a bee and
> hornet while working in the garden.
>
> My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic
> gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next day the
> swelling was getting progressively worse, so I went to my
> regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an
> antibiotic.The doctor told me - ' The next time you get
> stung, put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes'.
>
> That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked at
> the bite and it had already started to swell. So, I taped a
> penny to her arm for 15 minutes. The next morning, there
> was no sign of a bite. We decided that she just wasn't
> allergic to the sting.
>
> Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again,
> twice by a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go
> again to the doctor for another antibiotic.
>
> I promptly got my money out and taped two pennies to my
> bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The
> penny took the string out of the bite immediately.
>
> In the meantime the hornets were attacking, and my
> friend was stung on the thumb. Again the penny.
> The next morning I could only see the spot where the
> hornet had stung me. No redness, no swelling.
> My friend's sting was the same; couldn't even
> tell
> where she had been stung.
> She got stung again a few days later upon her
> back---cutting the grass! And the penny worked once
> again.
> Wanted to share this marvelous information in
> case you experience the same problem.
>
> We need to keep a stock of pennies on hand ..
>
> The doctor said that the copper in the
> penny counteracts the bite. It definitely works!
>
> Please
> remember and pass this information on to your friends,
> children, grandchildren, etc.

No comments: