Thursday, October 29, 2009

EIGHT OVERCOMES OF REVELATION

EIGHT OVERCOMES OF REVELATION

1) Revelation 2:7
who has an ear, let him hear what the says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."

Revelation 22:2 & 14
2) In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of Life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruits every mouth. And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
14) Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

Through the second Adam we have the right to eat from the tree of life. It is ours because the victory of Jesus. You have to overcome. We need to keep God's commandments!

2) Revelation 2:11
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death."

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Now death may take the flesh of the body but, that is it. Jesus Christ tasted death for everybody. So, Jesus Christ is on the resurrection ground. Our bodies will die but, not our soul! We have to become & stay over comers!!
Just think about becoming a priest of God & of Christ. That blows my mind! Then we get to reign with Him! This right here is one great reason to become over - comers.

3) Revelation 2:17
"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Revelation 3:12
"He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, And I will write on him My new name.

Wow, we will have a new name & God himself will feed us with the bread of angles (Manna). We have to become over comers. Now don't pick up a white stone and start writing a name on it, that is for God to do & please, do not throw it at anybody! To become a pillar in the temple of God, Jesus is telling us to become that pillar.

4) Revelation 2:26
"And he that overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations --

Matthew 19:28
So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Wow, to overcome & keep HIS works till the end of our life, we will have power over nations & be with Him we can sit with Him on the other twelve thrones. If a man then can rule himself God can & will trust him to have that power over nations! We must become over-comers. To follow God.

5) Revelation 3:5
"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angles.

Revelation 19:8
And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Philippians 4:3
And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Can you even image being in God's court & our Big Brother Jesus Christ presents us to God & His Angles?! We will be known in heaven even before we get to heaven. We must become over-comers.

6) Revelation 3:12
"He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Revelation 21:2
Then I, John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

We will have Gods name upon us! NO MORE - sin, backsliding, no more being lost in the wilderness. Who are you gonna fight for here on earth; to get all of theses benefits of God. We Have to Overcome!!

7) Revelation 3:21
"To hm who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcome and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Revelation 2:7
who has an ear, let him hear what the says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."

We get to sit with Jesus Christ in His & God's throne room. Wow to set with Jesus Christ & God in the throne room. It is hard for me to grasp this! Isn't this worth the struggle to overcome?? I would say that really it is! God puts His strength in us to overcome. God makes the way for us to become over-comers! Just think about how much loves us; enough to put the overcoming spirit with us. God makes the only way to heaven & for us to become an over-comer. We are joint heirs with our brother Jesus Christ. We are able to set with Him in Glory. We must become over-comers.

8) Revelation 21:7
"He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

We have inherited all things Not just parts of it but, all things have we inherited. We are not poor but richer then anything because of our Lord Jesus Christ. To inherit all things; God is giving us all things through Jesus Christ. God has given us all things. God is our LORD & Master & we must become over-comers!!

Do you want what God is offering us through Jesus Christ? We need to use what God is offering us. We have to overcome this world; & God even shows us how to do that! To become over-comers in this world.
I just want to shout!!!

No comments: