Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CRUIFIED

Crucified

Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Romans 6:5
For we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of his Resurrection.

I am crucified with Christ. As a Christian believer we are. This joining together of Christ and us it is a wonderful blessings. Jesus was totally obedience to God and Gods plans for us.

Jesus also had victory over sin and its power over us. His death gave us deliverance from sin.

The crucified one (Jesus) is the secret of the new glorify life, Jesus lives in us. Our sins have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus.

I read tonight about Christ's wounds were made to graft us in. He's the vine, we are the branches. Abide in Jesus. Be made one with Christ and be opened. Get grafted in. Having this access to Christ as being made one with in Him. We now are open to His divine nature, a blessing that is. A joy and fruit in learning life.

God didn't want us to bear that Cross and to be delivered from the guilt and from sin. Giving us power over Satan. Christ took our place with this also and said it is done.
ABIDE IN JESUS

No comments: