Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NO PROVISION FOR THE FLESH

NO PROVISION FOR THE FLESH

Romans 6:12
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lust.

Romans 13:14
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, & make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lust.

Galatians 5:16
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, & you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

We need to keep a clear conscience & maintain a clear conscience. Maintaining a clear conscience will allow us integrity before God. And a bad conscience will condemn us knowing what we have done against Gods will.

We have to be strong in the faith of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit helps us to stay strong against the flesh/sin.

We should never deny or ignore the existence of our enemy satan. We should never give him anything to use against us. Satan & our flesh we need to continually recken with them. Dealing with it in the Holy Spirit of God. They can be dealt with by our faith in God & His power. Not our power but, by the Holy Spirit of Gods power. So satan, sin, or the flesh will not have any power over us. I do not want to defile the heart or deflect the will from the will of God.

This is the Word of God!! Do not make excuses for our flesh or for doing sin.

Do you go around saying that I am of the flesh & that you are naturally irritable, jealous, anxious, so I just allow this to come out or do we try & fight them. No you should not & do not make provision for them. Do not open your heart to them either. Do not dwell on them. Dwell on God the Father not the your mind set.

MAKE NO PROVISION FOR THE FLESH. Close ALL the doors to sin!!

The only was not to make provision is putting on the Whole Armor of God. Putting on the LORD Jesus Christ. Give yourself whole heartily to God & walk in Gods secrets. Take Christ at His Word. Abide in Him. Forget about the feeling of it or emotions just believe & cling to Christ as our ALL.

To do this here are three ways:

1) Get a clear view of Christian attainment --- a life in the Word & Action of the Word. Always govern by the Holy Spirit & stay in communion with God.

2) Fully get rid of all idols of the flesh or Spirit. Then you will have to surrender your will to Christ!

3) Look & wait for our LORD for all we need to enable us to do it.

Christ always looked to God! Christ could not do anything without the Father God. HE DEPENDED ON GOD!
So, we need to do what our Lord Jesus Christ did.

Luke 22:42
saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.""I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; & My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

John 5:19 & 30
19) Then Jesus answered & said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.
30)

John 8:28 & 50
28) Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, & that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
50) And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks & judges.

John 14:10 & 11
10) "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, & the Father in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
11) :Believe Me that I am in the Father & the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

So, we need to do what Jesus Christ the Son did. That is Gods will. That is why Jesus told us this, He is our teacher. The Holy Spirit leads us!!

John 14:12
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; & greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.



AMEN & AMEN
Reverend Londa

No comments: