Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank you, ONE Year 8/1/09

Tomorrow this blog will be a year old. In the past year I've posted funnies, other writers blogs or warning. My thoughts, correction & removal of false information. I would love to hear from you! I also know I've placed things here that is questionable. I try and see people as God see's them. I know I'm human & have failed in somethings and for that; I'm sorry. I have tried to call sin - SIN and not say it's ok to sin. As it is not. I look to the Word for my answer. I love all of you!! God, has blessed this blog. I've tried to share love and the word of God with you. That is my main goal was to share the love of God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Ghost with you. I pray that I have done this. Bless all of you!!! In Christ's Love, Rev. Londa Picard GOD BLESS

No comments: