Sunday, September 12, 2010

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY

MATTHEW 7:13 & 14
The Narrow and Wide Gates

13  "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

14  But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.


JOHN 14:5-14
Jesus the Way to the Father


5  Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

6  Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

7  If you really knew me, you would know[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8  Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9  Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

10  Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

11  Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

12  I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

13  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

14  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

How many times have we heard these scriptures?  I grew up with them & on them.  I really believe the Holy Bible, & that it is inspired Word of God!!  I beleive that through the Cross of Jesus Christ & His Atoneing blood can we have the assurance of Heaven, God, God's Love, Hope, the Holy Spirit in me.

I was doing some research tonight on the Bohemiam Grove, Moloch worship, CHI RHO, RA, Theosophy, & a few other  things. I was on youtube & I came across some articials on which Larry King had guest. Yes, I placed some here on this Blog.  One I did not place here, as I am still in shock; over a Ministry I grew up on also. The older teaching of this Minister was as above in

Matthew 7: 13 & 14 & John 14: 5 - 14.
The ONLY WAY TO GOD IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

AS JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, & THE LIGHT NO MAN  CAN COME TO THE FATHER BUT, THROUGH HIM
(JOHN 14:6)

NO MAN CAN!! No good deeds, no giving up this or that, giving, ect.... JESUS CHRIST & THE CROSS IS THE ONLY WAY!!!  

But, when I saw this minister say there are several ways to God, my heart just cried as if a knife went through it. What has truely changed his & other ministies of today not to teach the WORD of the LIVING GOD????  I know we have fallen short, but Thank God we Have the Blood of Jesus Christ to cover our sins.

I really don't care if I'm polically correct. I want to be God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit -- correct. Yes, if I have to give my life to believe this then I will. I rather die in Jesus Christ then live with-out Him.

Always know that Jesus Christ gave His Blood freely to cover our sins.

JOHN 3: 1 -  21
Jesus Teaches Nicodemus


1  Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council.
2  He came to Jesus at night and said, "Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the miraculous signs you are doing if God were not with him."
3  In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.[a]"
4  "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"
5  Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
6  Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit.
7  You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[c] must be born again.'
8  The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
9  "How can this be?" Nicodemus asked.
10  "You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things?
11  I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.
12  I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
13  No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[d]
14  Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15  that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.[e]

16  "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[f] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.[g]

God gave us a way out & that WAY is ONLY JESUS CHRIST - THROUGH THE CROSS OF CHRIST!!

DON'T BE A FOOL & think you can do it another way. You CANNOT.

Jesus, meets you right where you are! Give your heart to HIM. Let HIM change you into a new creature.
All you have to do is tell you have sinned & fallen short & HE'S there to meet you & let Him show you the way!!!

Lord, we Thank you for dieing on the Cross for us & shedding, Your Innocent Blood for us .
Just ask HIM into your heart. HE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO COME.


IN CHRIST JESUS,
AMEN & AMEN
Rev. Londa

No comments: