Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Note From Rev. Londa Picard

I was born an American. Yes, I am proud to also be American.
There is one thing more important then being American & that is choosing Jesus Christ as my personal savior. To teach the WORD of God, & it's salvation. I'm in the world, but, I've chose to be a Christian that believes the Word of God - the bible.
Those are two different things from being born an American & I've chose to follow God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. NOT MAN or Man's belief but Gods Word. I will write more on this later. I wanted my readers to know I'm a Christian first who believes the Bible & the Blood of Jesus Christ. I do NOT want to be of the world church. I want to be of God's Church.
Yes, I place on here information about the United States Government. I've wanted to keep Christ different then the State.
I am proud to be an American but, a lot more proud that I've chosen God above it all.

Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: