Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I WILL #3

I WILL - 3

RESURRECTION - I WILL

John 6; 39, 40, 44, & 54
39) "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40) "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son & believes in Him may have everlasting life; & I will raise Him up at the last day ." :
44) "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me & draws him; & I will raise him up at the last day.
54) "Whoever eats My flesh & drinks My blood has eternal life, & I will raise him up at the last day.

Jesus went into Hell to take back the power of death & the keys to Hell. We know Jesus as the Christian's Big Brother or a least we should know. So, as a child of God we have the promise of resurrection, that our Big Brother Jesus took back from Satan! We have the promise of resurrection.
I cannot even imagine a life or a world without the assurance of the resurrection. Without the resurrection, there is not any hope!! NO HOPE at ALL.
If we would bury a loved one without hope of the resurrection; I cannot even find words to explain the anguish of it!!
With the knowledge of the resurrection, we have the assurance that we can be re-united with them in heaven! Resurrection is a wonderful promise & a wonderful "I WILL"!! This is one reason that we need pray & witness to all of our loved ones. So, they will come into our heavenly family also.

John 6:40
40) "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son & believes in Him may have everlasting life; & I will raise Him up at the last day ."

John 11:23
Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."

THANK GOD FOR THIS PROMISE!!!!


GLORY - I WILL

John 17:5 & 24
5) "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
24) "Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me: for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Glory kept filled with joy & to keep rejoicing. Paul counted his light afflictions, the mean hurtful remarks, people throwing rocks at him.

Philippians 3:8
But indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,& count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ

We should be more like Paul, that when things go against us we should look up to heaven. That is our true home please keep remembering that. We're in the world but, not of the world. Be very cheerful as Paul was!! Stand strong & firm. We have the almighty King, Savior in us!!!

Psalm 121:1 & 2
1) I will lift up my eyes to the hills -- From whence comes my help?
2) My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven & earth.

No comments: