Friday, June 12, 2009

He was just a little boy,On a week's first day.Wandering home from Bible school,And dawdling on the way.He scuffed his shoes into the grass;He even found a caterpillar.He found a fluffy milkweed pod,And blew out all the 'filler.'A bird's nest in a tree overhead,So wisely placed up so high.Was just another wonder,That caught his eager eye.A neighbor watched his zig zag course,And hailed him from the lawn;Asked him where he'd been that dayAnd what was going on.'I've been to Bible School ,'He said and turned a piece of sod.He picked up a wiggly worm replying,'I've learned a lot about God.''M'm very fine way,' the neighbor said,'for a boy to spend his time.''If you'll tell me where God is,I'll give you a brand new dime.'Quick as a flash the answer came,or were his accents faint.'I'll give you a dollar, Mister,If you can tell me where God ain't.' Don't know who the author is. Thank you Larry

No comments: