Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good Song

Great praise song! Praise Him today! Jim Bramlett Jun 13, 2009 Dear friends: This is one of my favorite praise songs -- "Shackles," by Mary Mary. Enjoy!Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQIAudio only with written lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9XjqUaVZMLet us praise Him today! He is worthy!Have you had shackles on your feet and chains on your hands? Let Jesus remove them for you today!!! (Don't be surprised if your hands and feet start moving!)Jim Lyrics only: Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance I just wanna praise you I just wanna praise you You broke the chains now I can lift my hands And I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna praise youIn the corners of mind I just can't seem to find a reason to believeThat I can break free Cause you see I have been down for so long Feel like the hope is goneBut as I lift my hands, I understand That I should praise you through my circumstance Take the shackles off my feet so I can danceI just wanna praise you I just wanna praise you You broke the chains now I can lift my hands And I'm gonna praise youI'm gonna praise you Everything that could go wrong All went wrong at one time So much pressure fell on me I thought I was gonna lose my mind But I know you wanna see If I will hold on through these trials But I need you to lift this load Cause I can't take it no more Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance I just wanna praise youI just wanna praise you You broke the chains now I can lift my hands And I'm gonna praise youI'm gonna praise you Been through the fire and the rainBound in every kind of way But God has broken every chainSo let me go right now Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance I just wanna praise you I just wanna praise you You broke the chains now I can lift my hands And I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna praise you[repeat x3] Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance I just wanna praise youI just wanna praise you You broke the chains now I can lift my hands And I'm gonna praise you I'm gonna praise you This is really GOOD!~!

No comments: