Friday, April 10, 2009

The Day Jesus Carried Me It was a day unlike any other The day Jesus carried me I said a very special prayer To help me in my need When I could no longer cope And Jesus must carry me I had no one to count on Or hold me to their hearts I needed Jesus 'love To comfort me with His Sacred Heart For He always understands And anoints me when He can The day Jesus carried me All my pain left my soul He talks so lovingly I begin to feel whole How I love my Jesus Who looks after me, day and night I thank Him for staying close to me And making miracles to make me right he day Jesus carried me Ever after I need To pray a little pray Always keep me close to Him For my Great Father really cares. Author unknown This was sent to me by my Pulmonary Hypertenion group; It was to good not to pass on.

No comments: