Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Comment - Prayer request

Anonymous said... I am going through a situation where i need God to work on a relationship in my life.I spoke to my mountain tonight and then while searching on the internet about more to do i learned that i should thank God that its done.I am looking for a change tomorrow because i am speaking God's word and believing I'm placing a request for prayer to my readers for Anonymous. God knows who it is. We all have mountains that needs removing. And yes, we need to give thanks to God for removing our mountains! We always need to stand on God's word & believe! That is why He gave us Jesus Christ, His blood, & His Word. We pray for this one Anonymous that you will show them the way, the removing of their mountian!! To give You thanks & praises! You are a just God!! In Christ Jesus's name. Amen & Amen Thank you Lord for answered prayers! Love Rev. Londa

No comments: