Monday, December 1, 2008

Romans 1:8 - 15

8) First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. 9) For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without casing I make mention of you always in my prayers. 10) making request if, by some means, now of last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you. 11) For I long to see you that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established -- 12) that is, that I may be encouraged together with you by the mutual faith both of you & me. 13) Now I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that I often planned to come to you (but was hindered until now), that I might have some fruit among you also, just as among the other Gentiles, 14) I am a debtor both to Greeks & barbarians, both to wise & to unwise 15) So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. Verse 12 really says a lot about encouraging you & me. That our faith be mutual for both of you & me. Not just myself. It's God's will that we gather together for each other even on the inter-net. We should worship together, To learn more about our Lord & Saviour. I know that I come to you all through modern technowledge; my prayers & thoughts are with you. God is a wonderful God!! With-out Him where would we be? The celebration of the birth of Christ in coming up before us. Please, keep the birth of our Lord Saviour & Redeemer in Christmas. Passing on the LOVE of God to others. May God Blessing you this Christmas Holiday & the New Year of 2009. In Christ Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: