Friday, December 12, 2008

The Church

This is something I needed to share... thank you for praying. Very early, this morning, I had a dream... I was at a church and there was a man there, who seemed familiar, that was raping and molesting the people in the church. There was great fear and torment and I remember hearing people weeping very loudly. Some of them looked at me and said, "Run, hurry, go and pray for us!" I turned and ran down a hall to the very back of the church building and there I fell on my hands and knees travailing in prayer for the church. I remember praying so hard that I actually thought that I was going to be sick. A while later, as I was in prayer, a young woman, with some small children, came up to me and asked if she could help me. I tried to explain to her what I was doing and why I was praying the way I was, but she didn't understand... she thought that something was wrong with me. Then I awoke from the dream finding myself covered with prespiration and praying, asking the Lord what the dream meant. As He began to speak to my heart my heart began to ache within me. This is what He said.... He spoke of the 'familiar man' that was molesting those in the church and told me that it was the devil and that he was using the things of this world to destroy them. That because he had become so 'familiar' to them that they had trusted him and now that he had their trust he was destroying them. Then the Lord spoke to my heart and told me, "My bride is impure, she is stained and blemished". He told me that the weeping that I had heard in the church was the crying of the innocent... the young whose blood is being shed... He explained that the young woman, with the small children, was the younger church of today and that, because of the lack of the preaching of the truth, including sin and hell, in the church that they do not know or understand God's truth. The last thing that He said to me was that some of us will stand before Him, one day, with the blood of the innocent on our hands.... Today, my heart is heavy... the Lord's heart is broken and how many of us are even aware of it? In His love, Connie This was sent to me by my sister Gerry. Thank You Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: