Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Checking In

I know a lot of people that are bring up the end times and how bad it's gonna get. Even non Christians are saying about how the United States is going down hill with unemployment, poverty levels going higher, companies going under, banks wanting more money, so on and so on. I know Jesus will be coming and coming soon. As Christians we shouldn't be worried about it. But, we should be in prayer about His second coming. Praying for our loved ones accepting Jesus and being able to enter the Kingdom of God. God made a way out for you and me or anyone who would believe. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in Him should not perish but, have everlasting life. And that way is only Jesus Christ. Not the Muslims god or Buddha or any gods but the one true God. God has always been around, he created us, so there is no other God. Yes, people have claimed that they were the Messiah. As history has pointed out to us it's the spirit of the anti-Christ. God made it simple for us to believe in Him. That there is a blood covering for our sins. We all need to believe in the New Covenant. His Word is the truth. And the truth shall make you free and it does. All we have to do is ask God to forgive our sins, that we have done wrong and we believe that He has forgiven our sin. Isn't that easy enough? Say with me: God, I have done wrong in my life, and I want you to forgive my sins. And come into my heart and make me become a NEW person in Christ. Confess that He has forgiven your sins. And you are a New person in Christ. Get a Bible and start reading it. Grow in His Love! It's a very wonderful filling!! To know without a shadow-of-doubt you are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ. If you have prayed that prayer with me. Please, let me know. My regular email address is: lrpicard@gmail.com. God loves you and so do I. Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: