Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prophecy

Dear Brother & Sister in Christ, For the last few weeks the Lord has been compelling me to sit down and write about some of the things that He has revealed to me over the last few years. To be honest I have been hesitant to share them because of their content, but as the days have gone by and I see the signs of the final hour all around, I know that it is time for me to do what He is leading me to do. I have shared some of what I will write here with a few of you… some of it you have heard before from others and I know that it will be confirmation to a lot of you. But, it burns within me and I must speak it… I will be as brief and to the point as possible. Late into the night, about six and a half years ago, the Lord woke me several times speaking, “It is the eleventh hour”. I wrestled with this all night long not knowing for sure what He meant. You see I had never heard the expression ‘eleventh hour’ before that night. The next day when I shared it with my pastor he opened up his Bible to Matthew, chapter 25, verse 6, and read, “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the Bridegroom is coming; go out to meet Him!’ It was suddenly very clear to me what the Lord had meant… It was a very sobering moment for me. Two years later, I was sitting and reading in the Old Testament how God allowed Israel to be taken captive by Babylon, something that I have read many times before. Suddenly, through the Holy Spirit and before my eyes, America became Israel and it was revealed to me that America would soon come under the captivity of Babylon just as Israel had. It was so strong, so powerful, that I immediately began to weep and felt very sick to my stomach. I felt as if I had been hit by a train… and was bent over in unbelievable anguish. I went to Jim to try and tell him what I had seen and was weeping so hard that I could barely speak. Today, as I watch the events in the world around me, I remember what was revealed to me and pray and ask the Lord if there is any way that things can be turned around… if this great nation can be saved…. Spared… is there a way? One morning, about three years ago, as I was in prayer I had a vision and it was as real as anything that I have ever seen. As it began I started to shake my head trying to make it stop until I realized what it was. My fear subsided and I allowed the Holy Spirit to have His way. I began to see great battleships and the sky full of different jets and planes…. Hundreds of them…. There were army tanks of all kinds… many, many implements of war were everywhere. Than I stood in a place that was barren, a virtual wasteland… as far as my eye could see there was nothing, total desolation. It looked like a great desert…. There was what appeared to be a piece of a building jutting up out of the sand, here and there. The sky was black with thick heavy smoke… there was no sunlight at all. As I stood there I saw a great trench where soldiers were hiding. I remember that they were very frightened and one of them, with his rifle in his hand, rose up out of the trench as if to run. And as he did I could hear the screams of the men…. As I looked up to see what they were so frightened of I saw a great bird-of-prey swooping down from the sky… The last thing I remember seeing were a pair of eyes, ancient eyes, watching it all from the heavens…. But I believe that what I saw was Armageddon. I do not know why the Lord revealed it to me… but it was real. I have held this in my heart up until now. Then, about two years ago, the Lord woke me early in the morning and told me that someone was going to come and visit me that day. I was so excited and got up early and got to work cleaning and straightening my home. I worked quickly wanting to make sure that everything was ready for my company. A little after noon I sat down and waited still excited believing that someone was coming for a visit. But, after a while I began to wonder what was going on. No one had come. Was I wrong, did I misunderstand the Lord? I was so sure that I had heard Him correctly. Suddenly, the room began to fill with His sweet presence… I was quickly overwhelmed and felt such joy at knowing that He was right there with me! It was He that had come to visit me!! He, my Lord, my King, was the visitor!! I sat there in His beautiful presence with tears flowing down my face and it was then that He opened my eyes and I caught a glimpse of the Throne Room. It was glorious!! I saw that there was preparation being made. There was a great deal of hustle and bustle, as if things were being done at a very fast pace. I only saw it for just a brief moment and then it was gone. I sat there for a bit, silently going over what I had seen. Then I asked the Lord if what I had seen was preparation for his return. He answered and said, “No, that what I had seen was preparation for our (His Church’s) Homecoming…” Needless to say, I rejoiced!!!!! We are truly in the ‘Eleventh Hour’ the signs are all around us, and it is time to make sure that we are where we are supposed to be, in Him. We are not to fear, for He has promised that no matter what is happening, whatever comes to be, if we are where we are suppose to be in Him that He will care for us and our needs will be met. I only ask one thing, that you read this prayerfully and with openness to the Holy Spirit. These things were revealed to me for a purpose and not for me to keep forever closed up in my heart. I have felt compelled of the Lord for many days to not be afraid and to open up and share it… and, so I have. It is an exciting time to be a Child of God… each day we are seeing the prophecy of the Bible being fulfilled. Though there may be days of great trial, and things may get tough, we can rest assured that it is Jesus our Lord and Savior that is in control and through it all that He is on the Throne. In His love, Connie

No comments: