Friday, November 21, 2008

Blood Covenant 2

Even in the Holy of Holies, the most high place of God; you cannot enter without blood. As Andrew Murray says "the way to fellowship with God is through the blood alone. What did Jesus Christ teach about the Blood? John the Baptist spoke of a dual purpose of the coming Messiah. John 1:29,33 29) The next day, John seen Jesus coming unto him, & saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh (beareth) away the sin of the world. 33) And I knew him not; but he that sent me to baptise with water, the same said unto me, upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, & remaining on him, the same is he which baptized with the Holy Ghost As you see the out pouring of the blood (lamb of God) had to come first before the baptism of the Holy Ghost. John 3:35, 48, 51 35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life; he that cometh to me, shall never hunger; & he that believeth on me, shall never thirst. 48) I am that bread of Life. 51) I am the living bread, which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever & the bread, that I will give, is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. One fact we should know that eternal life can be ours ONLY through the SHEDDING OF BLOOD. The perfect unblashem lamb of God. Jesus Christ. Never forget this fact. Jesus last night on this earth was given the Last Supper, He broke bread with the twelve. Look at John 3:35, Jesus is the living bread. Matthew 20:28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministred unto, but to minister, & to give his life a ransom for many. Matthew 26:27-28 27) And He took the cup, & gave thanks, & gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it: 28) For this is my blood of the new Testament (covenant), which is shed for many for the remission of sin. We should look at what a blood covenant is. I'm getting this on line about the blood covenant: "Covenant in Hebrew is beriyth (ber-eeth') in the sense of cutting; a compact (because made by passing between pieces of flesh); - confederacy, (con-)feder(-ate), covenant, league. The covenant is an agreement sealed by blood. It is based on trust, unlimited responsibility, & cannot be broken. It is a binding together of two separate individuals into one. In each covenant there is a vow made, an interweaving of identity, a sign or mark & the shedding of blood. It's a promise between the agreeing parties that is irrevocable."

No comments: