Sunday, September 28, 2008

Walk in love.

No matter who you are we all need to walk in love. Not to hate or put out hate crimes. Nobody is going to be perfect, only Jesus Christ was able to do that. I'm human also, and Christ is number one in my life. I'm here to get his word out. Not to do wrong. My writing are written by me, the others such as Jim or Jim Bramlett is written by them I only copy them over. I don't want a muslin in the white house. If you don't like either runner write in the one you do want. This is the United States, I'm thinking about doing Bill Cosby. He's right on!! I don't like to offend anybody but, I will if it goes against Jesus Christ & I will not care if I do offend you. I don't care, but I'm a Jesus Freak and I proud to admit it. I'm trying to walk in love but, also stand up for my freedom of reglion. In God do I trust. Just like our fore-fathers did. Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: