Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Prophetic from Lana Vawser

Attack sent to UNSETTLE18th August, 2008by Lana Anwser lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au Many of you have been battling through a season that you are finding hard to understand. Many of you have found yourselves progressing in Me and in all that I have for you and the work I have called you to do and all of a sudden you have found yourselves in a place that you never expected.Many of you are finding oppressive attacks coming against your health, your finances, your marriages and your minds. I speak to you My Church that there has been an assignment sent from the enemy into the Body through the form of a spirit that will bring about much anxiety, panic and oppression to each of you.There has been an unsuspected attack on many of you in this season and you are finding that circumstances are being brought before you that are greatly unsettling. I am speaking to you My Church that the aim of this attack is so that you may lose your peace. For once you lose your peace; the enemy can wreak havoc upon your lives and hearts.I speak to you My Church take heart, and have courage and know that I am with you. Guard your hearts with My Word and press into My presence like never before, and continue to place your ears to My chest so you may listen to what My heart is saying. As you stay close to Me and obeying My Word, you will not lose your peace.In the midst of great storms, the enemy will throw all he can at you to remove your peace, but I am teaching many of you that no matter what circumstances are thrown at you that you can always be content and at peace because you know who I am and My promises to you.The enemy knows the new day is dawning on My Church and many of your lives and is doing all he can to try and bring this down, but he will not prevail, for I have already prevailed.Do not be weary, but continue to hold to Me, and stay close to Me My Church. This attack of anxiety and oppression being released will not prevail as My warriors stand firm and not waiver on what their natural eyes see but what My Word says.I love you My Church! Do not be weary of doing good and seeking Me, for I am bringing each of you to a new level, yes the pain is great but each of you are being propelled to your greatest destiny. For I will use ALL things in your lives for your good and bring Glory to My name.My people, come into the secret place, seek Me, and learn how to remain in My peace. Do not move in and out of My peace when circumstances arise or the enemy throws things at you to bring anxiety and panic upon you. Learn to remain in Me and My peace at all times. Come into the secret place and ask Me how and I will show you. My Church will be known as the bride of peace and confident contentment and assurance in her Beloved, not a Church of panic and distress. Trust Me, My Church, use this attack that has been released upon you use you to teach you to come higher in Me, and I will bring about a strength and discernment and holy boldness within many of you that you have never known before.

No comments: