Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Morning & may God Bless you this morning

Let us try this again. God woke me up at 5 AM to write on my blog. I put it off myself by writting to my sister and answering her questionar. Then when I was about done I had a power surg and lost all that I written. So, I am trying to re-write what I had written. God told me to get up and write on my blog some heart felt things. So, I hope this was as good as the first. When I write on my blog, it is what God has told me to do. I am following what He has called me to do. I am not here to comdamn anybody, I put down what God has told me to do. It isn't only for all of you, it is also for me. We are all at different areas and points in our life, so please use only what you need at that time. And maybe come back and get what you need later on for that time. I'm gonna do the same thing. God meets us where we are at the time we are. I hope that makes some sence out of that. It did for me but, I'm writting it. Ha.Ha. Remember, God is our Father and as a Father He picks up His children when we fall down and cleans us off the dirt and wipes away our tears. Sets us back up on our feet and watches us to make sure we don't fall again. And as any child we ask & confess we have fallen, done wrong, ect... ect... He's a just Father and He is there to forgive us. When I fall He wipes off mountians of rocks not just dirt. God has a wonderful sence of humor and I can see Him shaking His Head at me. I love all of you and I love God!!!!!!! This is different then the first but, still gets to the same point. Please, take what you need from what I write and leave the rest. If you need the rest come on back and get it. God knows where you are, It doesn't bother Him so, it will not bother me. Because I have to do the same thing. He gives it to me. And I get what I need from different sources also. In Christ Jesus Love. Pastor Londa

No comments: