Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

1 King 18:24


Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord; and the God who answer by fire, He is God. So all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.



Psalm 39:3

My heart was hot within me; While I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue, (meditating)



Job 32:18

For I am full of words; The spirit within me compels me.

Read to the end of the chapter at home.



Matthew 3:11 Luke 3:16

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, Who sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.



If God does it for others he will do it for you.



Believing the Whole Bible in the simple terms as God meant It to be.



2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect.



Acts 4:33

And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.



Acts 1:8A

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you.



Learning the truth about the divine power of God, healing, deliverance, freedom from your bondage of sin/sins and getting yourself out of God's way so, he can move in our lives.

Knowing and believing that God will answer - Which is called FAITH!

Believe in God, his Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Do not be ashamed of Them. Seek God's love, & the power of God, His FIRE! Like the Apostle had.



Malachi 3:6

For I am the Lord, I do not change.



2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord. are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord



Hebrews 13:5

For He Himself has said "I will never leave you nor forsake you"



Deuteronomy 31:6B

He will never leave you nor forsake you.



Joshua 1:5B

I will be with you I will never leave you nor forsake you.



God never changes; His Word is for today. His Word is our safety, our strength, our being. He never leaves us. He's always there and we need more of Him. To be on fire of the Lord and the Holy Spirit just like the Apostles had.



God's Will is in the Bible. What was for his Apostles is for us. Having and needing a REAL divine hunger, something our soul is seeking and needing. If you have God's Will (Bible) The answer will come! God will answer. Seek Him like you never had before. Finding that

divine hunger, praying for the divine hunger. It's there. Seek it. Want it, hunger for it. Praise God it will come.



Jeremiah 20:9

Then I said " I will not make mention of Him, Nor speak anymore in His name" But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones: I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.



Get yourself out of your own way and let God do his good works. And Do it God's way. Get on Fire for God!! Get on Fire for God is not the God of the dead, but for the living. God hears our prayer! He hears our prayers. Glory be to God! He answer our prayer once we get out of His way.

God is saying to the Christan let him pray, God will meet the soul every time you turn to Him, He will meet you face to face.



When we pray to God believe, have faith and get your healing, your answer, your loved ones saved, deliverance from sin. God is stronger then satan, Jesus when he died he made sure of that! Praise God. He went to Hell for three days and took back what Adam gave up for us. We can have what the Apostles had.



1 Corinthians 2:10-16 (pg 1668)

(10) But, God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

(11) For what man knows the things of a man except the Spirit of man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God

(12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God Read (13-15)

(16) For Who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.



If you have to get on your knees, or flat before the Lord, Do It! Cry out to him! Pray through until you get the answer.



When your desires of your heart goes out to God, THAT ALL THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY & the power of God comes to you & you begin to concentrate and forms an unconscious creative action of Faith, you and God are working together. That is the creative action of Faith.



Be diligent before God. Be in prayer & supplication. Humble yourselves to God. Get out of God's way. He will be your God, your savior, your healer, your deliver. Once you get out of His way for your life. Let Him live in your Life. As Christ lived in me and you! Which is our Revelation of the age.

No comments: