Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Please read about the subject Islam

Subject: ISLAM I have never seen this presented so clearly. This is excellent. READ THIS AND BLESS THE MAN WHO STOOD UP WITH QUESTIONS WHICH MADE THE MUSLIM BELIEF GO DOWN THE DRAIN!!!! MUSLIM BELIEFThis is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, isa well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walkswith God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religionper capita in the United States , especially in theminority races!!! Last month I attended my annual training sessionthat's required for maintaining my state prisonsecurity clearance. During the training session there was apresentation by three speakers representing the RomanCatholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained eachof their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the IslamicImam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of thebasics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided forquestions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to theImam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong,but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam havedeclared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels ofthe world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is acommand to all Muslims) they are assured of a place inheaven. If that's the case, can you give me thedefinition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statements and,without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!' I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have thisstraight. All followers of Allah have been commanded tokill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one ofauthority and command to that of a little boy who had justbeen caught with his hand in the cookie jar.' He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problemtrying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholicsto kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering allProtestants to do the same in order to guarantee them aplace in heaven!' The Imam was speechless! I continued, 'I also have problem with being yourfriend when you and your brother clerics are telling yourfollowers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you tokill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung hishead in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/orpromoters of the Diversification' training seminarwere not happy with Rick's way of dealing with theIslamic Imam , and exposing the truth about theMuslims' beliefs. In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inthe U.S. to elect the President! I think everyone in theU.S. should be required to read this, but with ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized,unless each of us send it on! This is your chance to make a difference... FOR GODS' SAKE! SEND THIS ON!

No comments: