Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Lord Is My Shepherd

The Lord is my Shepherd -- That's RELATIONSHIP!
I shall not want -- That's SUPPLY!
He makes me to lie down in green pastures -- That's REST!
He leads me beside still waters -- That's REFRESHMENT!
He restores my soul -- That's HEALING!
He leads me in the paths of righteousness -- That's GUIDANCE!
For His name sake -- That's PURPOSE!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil -- That's PROTECTION!
For thou art with me -- That's FAITHFULNESS!
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me - - That's COMFORT!
Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies --
That's HOPE!
Thou anoints my head with oil -- That's CONSECRATION!
My cup runneth over - - That's ABUNDANCE!
Surely goodness and mercy shall fellow me all the days of my life - -
That's BLESSING!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord - - That's SECURITY!
Forever - - ETERNITY!
-- Author Unknown --

No comments: