Tuesday, August 5, 2008

God being with me.

I had to come back & rewrite the beginning of this. It started out about the baptism of the Holy Spirit. As I started to write about Him, He had me write something else. He said I needed to change the beginning of it. So, I did. There is someone out there who needs this. That person is going through something & they need to know that God never leaves them. That He is always there. God will never leave you or forsake you. HE IS THERE. I am leaving the rest of what God had given me. This is a true story. When I was going through it was not easy. God was there with me all the way. So I know he never leaves us. I hope you will enjoy it. I know there are a lot of you who doesn't believe that the Holy Spirit is for today. He's there to comfort us! He really is. Jesus had to go away for the Holy Spirit to come to earth to work with the believers yesterday, today, & for the future. There has been a lot of times that if He wouldn't had been there I don't know what I would have done. I found out 29 years ago on Feburary 22, 1979 that I had a handicapped child; Melissa Ann. When people would see Melissa they would come up to me and wanted to know what sin I had commited. That God was punishing me for something. How could a blessing be a punishment? What Satan wanted for bad; God used Melissa for good. God the Holy Spirit was there with me. He sent an angle of the Lord to come to me & He told me everything trust Him & everything would be all right. It was but I did have to go through things with her. The doctors said she would never live past the age of three, God had other ideas for Melissa, people would touch her and feel the present of the Lord in & on her life. I mean they actually felt the Holy Spirit. I knew that there was several times she was playing with the angles. You could see her watch somebody cross the room & she would burst out laughing. It was wonderful watching that. One time I could see the reflexion in her eye, I caugth site of one. So what man thought was a curse;God was useing for a blessing. Even when she went on to Heaven the Holy Spirit was there. Melissa died in my arms. I will never forget it. I felt a wonderful peace that fell upon her and I knew she was not alone. God was wonderful that He showed me what she looked like in heaven. She was so beauiful!!! And she was whole. I still get tears in my eyes because God showed me how much He loves us. How He has blessed my life with that beauiful little Melissa. I adopted a little boy who is special needs Jean-Luc. (Yes, Jean-Luc Picard & we do call him Captian).He has been a wonderful blessing also!!! Most men thought they are a curse, they're not. You should see Gods love through these children. The Holy Spirit has never left my side. Even when I have had 2 major heart attacks, pulmonary hypertenison, and others. I don't look at the illness anymore I look at God. Guest what He's always there & I do mean always there! He never has left me, He has sent me angles, the Holy Spirit, and yes, I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit. I love God for what He has done in my life. He has shown me the Love of Jesus Christ in my life. He has shown me His Love for me, & He has shown me that the Holy Spirit is there & loves me too. Praise God!!!

No comments: