Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Rev. Picard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to contact me with regard to jobs and the state of our economy. As your representative in Washington, I want you to know how much I value your thoughts and concerns.

Kansans continue to feel the effects of this economic downturn, and it is my priority to give individuals and families relief by keeping their taxes low. We also need to give small businesses incentives to expand their business and get people back to work. In order to attract and keep businesses in the US, we need to create an environment that will encourage businesses to invest here at home.

As a member of the House Savings Restoration Solutions Group, I am committed to helping Kansans rebuild their personal, retirement and college savings' accounts. In order to get our economy back on track, we must help businesses create new jobs and assist individuals and families in building and rebuilding their savings for the future.

Thank you again for contacting me. Please never hesitate to call, email, or write if you have any issues or concerns on your mind. Also feel free to visit my website at www.lynnjenkins.house.gov where you can see what I have been up to and sign up for my weekly newsletter.

Sincerely,

Lynn Jenkins, CPA
Member of Congress

No comments: