Friday, October 10, 2008

Word From Rev. Londa Picard

God has been telling me things tonight, that I've done. I would like to say that I am sorry about saying I don't want a muslin in our white house. I may have caused hatred in others to be brought out in others. I want to apologies for that. I should be writing to stand behind whom ever becomes the leader of the United States. To pray for them, for US Senate, US Congress, US House. That there will be a turn around in their hearts. Not to walk out of Love for Money but, love for their country, for God. Pray for a change in their hearts & our hearts. I pray that you will pray about whom you are to vote for. I will not tell you who or why to vote for this person or that. I'm gonna vote for Bill Cosby & Sarah Palin. (ha Ha) I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me. So, please except my apology. Thank You, In Christ Jesus Rev. Londa Picard

No comments: