Monday, December 26, 2011

Dear Fellow Conservative,

During my entire time in Congress, I have often stood alone.

Whether it was opposing unconstitutional legislation or simply being willing to speak out for our fundamental freedoms on the House floor, there have been countless times when no one was willing to take on the establishment with me.

That's just one reason I'm so grateful to have the support of millions of grassroots patriots like you.

To tell you the truth, I've never needed it more.

Isn't it amazing how nasty and vicious the establishment gets when its talking heads and anointed champions are scared?

It shouldn't come as a surprise, yet I still find myself just shaking my head at the levels to which they're willing to stoop to keep you and me from being able to enjoy the full blessings of freedom.

But you know, there's one key truth we must not forget.

They wouldn't be this angry if we weren't winning.

Quite simply, they know I'm not alone anymore.

Everyday Americans, from small business owners, to stay-at-home moms, to veterans, to young people struggling to get a start on their dreams, are joining with me.

Our campaign is surging just as voters get ready to head to the polls.
Click to donate

As they take deeper looks at my opponents, they're realizing that the other candidates are only offering more of the same.

Whether it's supporting the $700 BILLION TARP bailouts and the individual mandate central to ObamaCare, or failing to stand up for life, or threatening our Second Amendment freedoms, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich's records leave little to stand out from the policies of Barack Obama.

The American people want - and deserve - real change. And the Republican Party needs to nominate someone who won't have to spend their general election campaign apologizing for their past positions.

We now face one final hurdle before Iowa, and that's the end of the quarter fundraising deadline on December 31.

I'm setting a goal of
raising $2 million this week so we can finish this quarter strong.

Please help me
reach this important marker.

I know you've been digging deep to give me the resources I need to win, and believe me, your generous contributions are paying off each day with every phone call we make, every piece of mail we send, and every ad spot we purchase.

All of our success would be impossible without your backing.

But there are three major reasons I must be able to count on you this week.

*** As we wrap up our campaigning in Iowa and New Hampshire, the schedule only intensifies. Several states, including South Carolina, Florida, and Nevada, are just around the corner, and we can only increase our efforts there and capitalize on our momentum if we reach this $2 million goal.

*** The attack dogs have been unleashed like never before, and I can't continue to counter their lies and get the truth out about my views and consistent record without you.

*** The establishment will be closely watching to see if their heavy assaults have damaged our cause. I want to show them that our resolve is stronger than ever. That for all of their time and energy, they haven't even made a dent in our campaign's march to victory.
So please, give whatever you can today to help our campaign raise $2 million by December 31.

Click to donate

Although I've been in the fight for liberty a long time now, I've never seen a better opportunity for us to take our country back.

I've never seen more people respond so enthusiastically.

I've never felt more hopeful about what we can accomplish.

You and I are about to enter the most exciting election season I can remember.

And we can win.

The establishment knows this.

They know I've got millions of reinforcements working every day to change the status quo and get this nation back on track.

And this week, they're watching to see just how determined we are to keep fighting their relentless, desperate onslaught.

Please, donate today and help me remind them that no amount of lies and no amount of their other usual tricks can stop a movement whose time has come.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. I have set a goal of raising $2 million by the end of the quarter fundraising deadline (December 31) to capitalize on our campaign's momentum so we can continue to get the truth about my record out to the voters and show the establishment that their assaults have failed.

They know I'm not alone, and that I've got millions of reinforcements fighting every day to restore our nation.

Let's prove that our resolve is stronger than ever.

Please, contribute whatever you are able right away to help ensure I have every resource possible to claim victory as we enter election season.
Click to donate




Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: