Monday, February 9, 2009

Love fulfillment of the Law

I know a lot of people are talking about the end times. If we put our trust in God and His Word, We shouldn't have the panic that is going through the Christians. We need to be right before God not man. But, we're putting our trust in man. Is mankind the creator of this world? No,! Is mankind right before God? No,! Does mankind know right from wrong? It sure doesn't seem like it! I've been just as guilty. God & I have been talking. He has shown me where I've missed it. I'm sorry that I put my trust in mankind and not OUR LORD & SAVIOUR. I'm sorry that I may have mislead you on some of the information that I placed in this ministry. I ask for your forgiveness on this!! Please, forgive me. As a Minister & a Christian I need to put ALL my trust on God. Follow His purpose that He has for me. God has set laws for us. Galatians 6:2 Bear one another's burdens & so fulfill the law of Christ Philippians 2:2 fulfill my joy by being like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Romans 13:8-10 8) Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he loves another has fulfilled the law. 9) For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," : You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet,: and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" 10) Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law!! Matthew 7:12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law & the Prophets. Also, look at Luke 6:31, Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself. These are all in the New Testament (New Covenant) Also, blessing come. James 1:25 But he who looks into perfect law of liberty & continues in it, & is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. James 2:12 So speak & so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty Liberty: meaning in Greek from (Strong's G 1657) freedom, - legitimate or licentious, chiefly moral or ceremonial, liberty In 90% of the law is meant to be principle, also of the Gospel, is law used this way I know most of you believe your not under any law, but love fulfills the law. God set this into action. Look at John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Yes, we are covered by the Blood of our LORD, if we as Christians live like everyone else; who would want what we have. But, if we life like the BIBLE says to live, everybody would want what we have in the Blood of our LORD!! Nobody is perfect. I'm not I've had to say I'm sorry to you a few times. I missed it. God showed me the right/correct way to be. Love your neighbor as yourself!! And that Love is the fulfillment of the LAW!

No comments: